The National Lifesciences Expo is being held on 28th November in the Arena MK, Milton Keynes.
With a gathering of over 1000 senior management from the pharmaceutical and biopharma sector, it offers an opportunity keep up to date with the latest innovations, best practice and new technology solutions.
60 speakers and 40 exhibitors will provide key insights and case studies, with hands on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase.
Reasons to Attend:
- Educational seminars on the latest industry issues
- Key insights from industry thought leaders & service providers
- First-hand case studies from leading UK and global lifescience companies
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase
- Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
- Meet over 40 exhibitors that can meet your needs
The Midas Exhibition Stand
The Midas team are looking forward to the event and will be show casing a fantastic selection of RIM mouldings so do pop along and say hello. The event provides the opportunity to get up close and personal to our moulding examples, see the quality first-hand, the range of finishes possible and chat in detail about how we can help get you to market with a custom moulded solution. In the meantime you can always read a little more about our process here
Register now and we look forward to seeing you there.