The National Lifesciences Expo is being held on 26th November in the Arena MK, Milton Keynes and is co-located with 3 other shows, ensuring you can make the most of your day out of the office.
With a gathering of over 1000 senior management from the pharmaceutical and biopharma sector, it offers an opportunity keep up to date with the latest innovations, best practice and new technology solutions.
30 speakers and 40 exhibitors will provide key insights and case studies, with hands on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase.
Reasons to Attend:
- Educational seminars on the latest industry issues
- Key insights from industry thought leaders & service providers
- First-hand case studies from leading UK and global lifescience companies
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase
- Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
- Meet over 40 exhibitors that can meet your needs
- Easy access and free parking at Arena MK
The Midas Exhibition Stand
The Midas team are looking forward to the event and will be show casing a fantastic selection of RIM mouldings so do pop along and say hello. The event provides you with the opportunity to get up close and personal to our moulding examples, see the quality first-hand, the range of finishes possible and chat in detail about how we can help get you to market with a custom moulded solution.
Rachel and Clare will be chatting about how the team can help you get to market with stylish enclosures in a matter of days, using our unique prototype tooling system, FASTrim.
For production solutions, look no further as Midas MRIM can help turn your CAD designs into reality for a fraction of the cost of other tooling processes. With 30 years’ experience, we really are the RIM moulding company to come talk to!
Register now and we look forward to seeing you there.
- Location: Arena MK, Stadium Way Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST
- When: 26th November, 2019
- Time: 9am - 4pm