Whether for plastic mouldings or tooling, we offer a whole range of finishes; from high gloss tooling surfaces for rotational tools through to specialist hydrographics printing on our mouldings.
As all polyurethane mouldings are painted, we have a whole range of options at our disposal and here are just some of the finishes that are possible:-
- Matt paint or Smooth finish including black matt for light tight devices.
- Acrylic, Polyurethane 2 Pack, Epoxy paint / Spatter finish - a hard wearing and economical finish that is great for all parts.
- Spatter is a great general purpose finish, although actually a textured finish, this type of texturing will not pick up lint making it easy to clean and ideal for medical and laboratory use and very popular.
- Textured-finishes are similar to spatter but have a rougher more angular edge to them and are great for replicating spark erosion finishes.
- Commercial Gloss, polished gloss or over-paint lacquers are fantastic finishes for all high end products where you need to stand out from the crowd.
When it comes to selecting the surface finish on tooling, for processes such as rotational moulding for instance, we can offer:-
- Smooth commercial sanded finish.
- Shot-blast finishes in a range of grades - we can provide examples on site as and when required.
- Shot-peen finishes in a range of grades - we can provide examples on site as and when required.
- Highly polished surfaces (billet tooling only).